So i went to load this theme to my phone and when connected it prompted to upgrad to 4.5 but I am already upgraded to att's 4.5 anyone else have this problem? or what should I do?
    12-19-08 12:36 PM
    I think it will tell you that you have no upgrade if you click yes to upgrade. Some others have had this problem. I think most just ingore it, but I will check for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 12:39 PM
    I have had this same issue and I have seen where other people just skip it. My problem is that twice now I have hit yes and it goes on upgrading even though I already have the AT&T 4.5.0.110 upgrade. Not only that, it has twice now added VAD and PTT even though I have deleted them out of BB files?????????????
    12-19-08 12:48 PM
    If you want to get the upgrade message to stop, the solution would be to uninstall the OS from your PC. Also, if you still have the vendor xlm file (if the os was from another carrier) in your recycle bin, you can reinstall that.

If you find you need the OS to install something from it after you delete it, you can reinstall it.

12-19-08 12:51 PM
    I found that uninstalling DM 4.7 and installing 4.6 fixed the problem for me without having to uninstall the OS file.
    12-19-08 12:59 PM
    I have had this same issue and I have seen where other people just skip it. My problem is that twice now I have hit yes and it goes on upgrading even though I already have the AT&T 4.5.0.110 upgrade. Not only that, it has twice now added VAD and PTT even though I have deleted them out of BB files?????????????
    I'm sorry Chilly! That solution should work for you. You know if you reinstall the OS, that will put the vendor file back on. But I think if you even have the OS on your PC, it'll keep trying to reinstall the PTT and VAD.

12-19-08 12:59 PM
    I found that uninstalling DM 4.7 and installing 4.6 fixed the problem for me without having to uninstall the OS file.
    So many people have had trouble with that 4.7 DM that I just kept 4.6.

12-19-08 01:02 PM
    Yea. Maybe I will go back to DM 4.6. I still can't figure out how it how it installs the files I have already deleted. I even emptied the recycle bin! As far as the vendor file, I am so used to upgrading another vendor's os that I just instinctively deleted it this time. Oh well.
    12-19-08 01:07 PM
    I think DM 4.7 downloads a fresh instance of the install files from the server every time it does an upgrade. When I used it to go to .110 I never downloaded the OS file.
    12-19-08 01:11 PM
    Where I ran into trouble was that since I didn't download/install the OS file, I couldn't use CrackMem to delete some stuff. To fix that I actually did download/install the OS after the fact, and that in turn confused 4.7 into always wanting to upgrade. From what I can tell 4.6 doesn't have that issue.
    12-19-08 01:15 PM
    then i need to upgrade desktop manage cuz im running dm 4.2 but when i first loaded themes after the upgrade it did not do this but ill try dm 4.6
    12-19-08 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD