Hi - would appreciate any help here. Desktop Mgr 4.2.2 - had this problem about 4 months ago, reinstalled and it solved. Synching with Outlook '03 (I'm on the Exchange server but my cheap arse IT dude won't allow me on BES 'cause they're out of licenses and I'm not high enough up the food chain so stuck on BIS from the 8310). Get to 347 out of 508 calendar items and the synch locks up. Blew away all the old software, installed 4.3 desktop manager, wouldn't configure synch info and can't synch obviously. Blew that away, went back to 4.2 SP2 and can't get a configuration to work. Standard Outlook 2003 hitting our Exchange server in Dallas, etc. 8310 on AT&T, operating system v4.2.2.170 on the wireless device itself. Anyone else run into this? This is the first time I've had an issue lately and the synch has always been fine. I do have David Allen's GTD plug in on Outlook but it's never been a problem before with synching or backups.
    04-03-08 02:32 PM
    well, I reinstalled desktop manager 4.3, told it to ignore the winzip self extractor and it worked this time. So, FYI.
    04-03-08 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD