I set up a recurring event on my calendar. I know longer want this but how do I delete it? When I had a recurring event before it gave the choice to delete the occurrence or the series. Now when I go to delte the appointment it doesnt give me that choice. it just says delete or cancel. Thanks in advance for the information.
    01-15-10 10:15 AM
    When normally present options disappear from menu's, a battery pull reboot will frequently restore them. Have you rebooted?
    01-15-10 10:20 AM
    It's things like this that made me install the quickpull program and set it to auto reset every night at 0300 while I am sleeping.... (It's free and it will simulate your battery pull.) My 8330 operates flawlessly!!
    01-15-10 10:44 AM
    Ok unfortunately, I have this same problem and NO- battery pulls do not solve it.
    Someone must have some more ideas on how to solve it.

I have been through the calendar option and cannot find any choices that will allow me to cancel a recurring event. I have it set for the whole year and decided I didn't want it. Now I'm stuck with it!
    01-15-10 01:04 PM
    Yes the battery pull didn't work for me too. Anyone have any other suggestions. When I open up the event it even says that there is no recurring events

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 02:23 PM
    Have you tried synching your calendar to Outlook and deleting it there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-10 02:41 PM
    Could you tell me how I sync my Google calendar to Outlook?
    I'm willing to try anything.
    01-15-10 04:31 PM
    I'm sorry, I can't help you with Google Calendar. I thought your stuck recurring appointment was on your BlackBerry. If it is, you can sync your BlackBerry with Outlook and see if you can delete it that way. Or attempt to delete it using Google Calendar.
    01-15-10 08:41 PM
    In case someone finds this thread on a search, I found the answer I was looking for. My problem was with a Google calendar and a recurring event I set up for an entire year. After a month, I wanted to stop the event from coming up and remove it but couldn't find out how.

I went to Google calendar on my pc, did a search for the event, then chose edit event details. There I found the recurring details, every Tuesday at 5:30 pm etc. I changed the details there and the event is wiped away.

Hope this helps someone. I never thought to do a search of my own calendar. I kept scanning through looking for the event and it didn't appear on the calendar but it was there in the search results.
    01-19-10 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD