Just got a new blackberry 8310. Guy who had it synchronized it so all of his contacts are in it. Can't seem to find a way to delete all contacts. Is there a way to? I have heard once I install and synch it myself it will correct. Is this true? Thanks in advance!
    10-14-08 12:09 AM
    options>security options>general security>menu>wipe device
    10-14-08 12:12 AM
    this will return the device back to original settings correct?
    10-14-08 12:33 AM
    this will return the device back to original settings correct?
    I've done this a while back on an older Blackberry at the office when changing users, it put it back to original settings as far as I could see and it got rid of all the contacts.

Welcome to Crackberry

10-14-08 12:57 AM
    benzworm's instructions will return the phone to fully working but empty of all personal information. It will retain applications and the IT Policy but the Address Book, Calender, Tasks,and whatnot will be permanently erased.
    10-14-08 01:04 AM
    Thanks so much for your quick and thorough responses! Worked out perfectly phone was my boyfriends.. I'm still thrilled with my pearl <3 I will get him on crackberry soon enough! Looking forward to harassing you all with questions in the future hehe I kid.. (kinda)
    10-14-08 01:13 AM
    You erased you boyfriend's personal data from his Blackberry? How come you can still type?
    10-14-08 01:27 AM
    No no no... I was asking the question FOR him. It is his curve! I'm bad.. but not that bad! haha
    10-14-08 11:31 AM
    You erased you boyfriend's personal data from his Blackberry? How come you can still type?
    No no no... I was asking the question FOR him. It is his curve! I'm bad.. but not that bad! haha
    That's funny
    10-14-08 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD