Hi, i accidentally deleted bb messenger from my blackberry curve 8310, and i have no idea how to get it back. To make matters worse i have no desktop software, so i cant re-install!!!! i am in a fix, please i need assistance...... a link, software, anythng, please HELP!!!!! Cheers
    09-06-09 05:25 PM
    Download the desktop manager software and reinstall, it's free and all over the place.
    09-06-09 05:31 PM
    I just had this issue on my 8330 I have verizon for my carrier. I called verizon and we had to wipe my BB and download a software update from the verizon website. Good thing though I backed my phone up did not lose anything us got my messanger back. What cellular carrier do you have?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 05:52 PM
    Search the forums for "reinstalling bbm". I found it somewhere on here and it worked flawlessly without having to reinstall the whole os.

09-06-09 06:28 PM
    There are ways to do it that way. In my instance I could not do the install OTA and we tried many ways while on the phone with verizon and that was the last resort. Good thing is if you have to do that you can do a backup and get back all your apps and contacts and such.

Last edited by jflora80; 09-06-09 at 06:37 PM.
    09-06-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD