Ok, I've searched and searched but either my searching skills are severely lacking or I'm just unlucky.

Anyway, I am trying to delete all the facebook, myspace, AOL messenger etc. off of my phone (8330). I've gone in and deleted them from the service books but as soon as I sync with DM, poof they magically reappear again.

I don't use any of them other than BB messenger, so they are all just taking up space.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    07-25-09 08:30 PM
    You're searching skills are severely lacking......

They can't be deleted. They're a part of the OS.
    07-25-09 08:32 PM
    press the menu button on the icon and hide them.
    07-25-09 08:32 PM
    Damn.....

Thank you.
    07-25-09 08:33 PM
    options > advanced options> applications highlight the app u want to delete hit the menu button, click on delete say yes im sure. then it may prompt to restart do that and viola no more what ever it is you dont want, in my experience hidding them is cool but i still got myspace notifications. just delete it.
    07-25-09 11:33 PM
    options > advanced options> applications highlight the app u want to delete hit the menu button, click on delete say yes im sure. then it may prompt to restart do that and viola no more what ever it is you dont want, in my experience hidding them is cool but i still got myspace notifications. just delete it.
    This is the correct way to delete an app. But the apps that the OP speaks of are icons to install apps, and these can't be deleted without tweaking the OS.
    07-25-09 11:37 PM
    This is the correct way to delete an app. But the apps that the OP speaks of are icons to install apps, and these can't be deleted without tweaking the OS.
    I was a little concerned with your first response, I thought you were misleading him until I reread his post. and yes, his search skill are quite amateur
    07-25-09 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD