I used to be able to set my device to delete messages with no confirmation. Now, even though I have confirmation set to "no," the device still asks if I want to delete on "mailbox & handheld" or "handheld." Help, please; I don't want this extra choice/confirmation.
    07-21-08 10:22 AM
    In email options, go to email reconciliation and change your setting there.
    07-21-08 12:16 PM
    That's it. Post if you have anymore questions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 12:19 PM
    Hello and welcome, Blucat! Enjoy this awesome site!
    07-21-08 12:33 PM
    In email reconciliation, it doesn't offer me the option of having no confirmation. It asks only where I want the message deleted. I've tried a number of options, including turning reconciliation on and off. Does anyone have a specific setting I can try?
    07-21-08 01:16 PM
    Make sure you change the settings for each mailbox you receive emails for. Change the mailbox under "Message Services" then change "delete on" to "mailbox and handheld" from "prompt".
    07-21-08 01:30 PM
    I think that did it! As only one message service appears, I never would have figured this out. I clicked on the message service displayed, then it allowed me to select my other mailbox, and make the adjustment. Thanks so much, O4 Taco.
    07-21-08 02:05 PM
    No problem. I had the same issue and thanks to everybody else in this thread I was able to figure out and fix the problem, also.
    07-21-08 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD