Does the default call volume come set at 100%? I went into that setting and "previous" is highlighted, with 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% listed below. How can I know what mine is set at if it shows "previous" highlighted?
    01-21-09 08:37 AM
    "Previous" indicates that the call volume will remain at whatever you had it set at during your last call. If you set it to one of the levels, it will remain at that level as default.
    01-21-09 08:40 AM
    To find out what level you are currently set at, call your voicemail. On the right of your screen there will be a volume bar, that you can adjust with the buttons on the side of the phone. Set it to the level you are comfortable with, and if you leave "previous" highlighted, it will remain at that level until you change it again.
    01-21-09 08:42 AM
    Is there a quick way to set the ring tone volume to vibrate? don't like the phone ringing at work or private settings...
    01-21-09 08:49 AM
    Is there a quick way to set the ring tone volume to vibrate? don't like the phone ringing at work or private settings...
    Profiles
    Vibrate
    01-21-09 08:51 AM
    Not to be a ****, but that's threadjacking. Start a new thread. The OP was asking about call volume, not ringer volume.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 08:55 AM
    What, I can't say j e r k?

01-21-09 08:56 AM
    Not to be a ****, but that's threadjacking. Start a new thread. The OP was asking about call volume, not ringer volume.

he's a newb to the site, cut him some slack.
    01-21-09 09:03 AM
    to zkhoward

Should be a button on the top of your device (unsure, never owned a curve) looks like a speaker with a line through it. Press and hold, you will get a message displayed saying profile changed to vibrate. quickest and easiest way.
    01-21-09 09:09 AM
    On the curve that puts your phone into standby mode.

01-21-09 09:10 AM
    What, I can't say j e r k?

Guess not, it's a family show, folks.
    01-21-09 09:10 AM
    also good idea to read the rules for the forums. but I agree, cut him some slack, we're all newbies at some point.
    01-21-09 09:11 AM
    Yeah, I'm just cranky this morning. Ignore me. Lkol. Haven't had my coffee yet. :P

01-21-09 09:14 AM
    also good idea to read the rules for the forums. but I agree, cut him some slack, we're all newbies at some point.
    Yes, zkhoward should have started his own thread but, he did not so, just answer his question as well as helping the OP.

Maybe Chrissy can do it she can probably multi-task better than us guys.
    01-21-09 09:15 AM
    Yes, zkhoward should have started his own thread but, he did not so, just answer his question as well as helping the OP.

Maybe Chrissy can do it she can probably multi-task better than us guys.
    Posts #2, 3 and 5 have answered all the questions i think! everythis else is just fluff. ha.

(one S in chrisy)
    01-21-09 09:18 AM
    But fluff is what makes this such a fun and exciting forum! :-P

01-21-09 09:21 AM

if by fun and exciting you mean cluttered and useless then YES! ha

no, i love this forum.
    01-21-09 09:22 AM
    I do think it's funny, though, that the curve forum has more posts than any other forum; more than double even of the bb general discussion forum! Lol. I guess we know who really cares about (or is addicted to) their berries!

01-21-09 09:30 AM
    that's because the Curve has been around longer! look at how many Storm posts and views there are and how long THAT device has been available. not sure if posts = dedication...
    01-21-09 09:32 AM
    True, but in the case of the storm I chalk it up to posts = my phone is a pos lol

01-21-09 09:35 AM
    True, but in the case of the storm I chalk it up to posts = my phone is a pos lol

LOL shhh, i think that too.
    01-21-09 09:40 AM

Fluff is fun to be sure, but this is CrackBerry and fluff in the Cr.... well you know what I mean.
    01-21-09 11:24 AM
    Fluff is fun to be sure, but this is CrackBerry and fluff in the Cr.... well you know what I mean.
    LOL! yes, no good.
    01-21-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD