So I finally joined the CrackBerry world last month when I got my Curve (didn't know what I was missing before!) The past 2 days my battery had been losing 10% every hour with NO use. Under normal circumstances I can use the phone all day and still have 60% battery after 18 hours. I noticed the "arrows" were constantly moving like it was downloading nonstop (all apps were closed). I went to Sprint and they had no idea. I tried explaining that it didn't seem like an issue w/ the battery but they didn't know anything and gave me a new battery and sent me packing. I noticed the same thing today and after a call to Sprint CS telling me it sounded like a defective phone, I decided to stop at the Sprint store...as soon as I walk in the Rep is standing there holding a Curve in his hand. I mention the battery issue and he said there was a problem w/ the Blackberry Internet Service (my internet worked fine) and it was cusing the phone to constantly attempt to connect and killed his battery also. Before I went to the store I even went into the phones options and disconnected the data connection and the battery stopped draining. Turned data back on and the battery started its rapid decline! Literally as soon as the Rep mentioned this my phone went back to normal and the battery made it the rest of the day with out any drain. If there is anyone who is concerned as I was and is having this same problem, feel better knowing its not the phone and should be back to normal. I dont know what I would've done w/out my new friend haha.....Thanks for the new battery Sprint!
    10-21-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD