My phone has had this problem lately where every time you take the battery out, and then put it back in it will not start. No LED light, no nothing. It happened to me twice because I dropped it those two times and now a third.

The first time it took about 20 minutes of me putting it in and out and waiting.

The second time it took about two hours of that and me feeling like giving up but in the end it worked after I let the battery out for a bit.

The third time(last night) I didn't drop it,I simply hard resetted it because it froze and now it wont come back on. This was at about 10:30 last night and still dosen't work. I tried, Charging it with the battery, then without the battery and letting the battery sit out for hours. Still nothing.

Any ideas or help?
    11-06-09 09:43 AM
    search the archives. i read a thread a little while back where ppl were having the exact problem as you. what they did was put a charged battery in the blackberry and dropped it from a couple of feet, back hitting the ground first, that or slapping it on your thigh

someone in that thread mentioned that there would possibly be a loose connection on the board and the shock causes it to fix itself
    11-06-09 12:46 PM
    Is your phone still under warranty?

If yes, DON'T DROP IT!

At least don't tell them that you dropped it if you are getting it replaced. Providers will ask you if you got it wet or if you dropped it. If you reply "yes" to either questions, you have officially kissed your warranty good bye.
    11-06-09 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD