Hey Everyone.

I was looking at my database sizes to see what all I had going on and I realized that it listed the Calendar 3 times. Does anyone know why this is? I don't seem to understand.
    Last edited by CountryyLovee; 01-28-09 at 01:43 AM.
    01-18-09 02:53 AM
    I'm guessing you have 2 email accounts setup not including your blackberry email acct. for a total of 3 email accts.?

I have a calendar for each email acct. in my BB.
    01-18-09 04:11 AM
    That's what I thought too but I only have 2 altogether. My BB email and MSN. What exactly is this mystery third one?
    01-18-09 11:20 AM
    Ok so I deleted my MSN email and now it's showing two calendars in the database sizes.

As of right now (after just deleting MSN) I only have my TMO email on my BB. Is it supposed to show two calendars? Am I missing something?
    01-18-09 01:17 PM
    I'm sure there must be one for a default calendar. I have 5 in databases, but have 4 email accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 01:36 PM
    Thank you so much exelant! I was wondering if there was a default. I appreciate your response!

01-18-09 02:13 PM
    yup pretty much thesame ^^
    01-18-09 03:42 PM
    how do you get to the database sizes, and how do you delete the calendars you don't want?

thanks,
    01-18-09 05:02 PM
    Go to option>status>menu then database sizes. I'm not sure about deleting the calendars. It seems they are related to the email accounts you have a your BB. So I guess if you want the calendars gone, then you have to delete the email address. I could be wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

01-18-09 05:12 PM
    Sounds right to me,

01-18-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD