Absolutely. Best learning/teaching/supportive site I have ever seen. And I have been around the net block a few times. Accolades to all of you!
    09-12-08 09:07 PM
    Absolutely. Best learning/teaching/supportive site I have ever seen. And I have been around the net block a few times. Accolades to all of you!
    This site is awesome. I was lucky enough to find this site a few weeks before i got my Berry and have learned so much. I am not kidding when I say this, but i know more about Blackberries than most of the IT guys at my work. I work for a global news company as well and I am in the Facilities department taking care of the datacenters making sure they stay cool. Lots of servers in there, it looks like grocery isles. Anyway, welcome to CB...
    09-12-08 09:12 PM
    i still consider myself a newbie, i have a lot to learn still...
    i second that!
    09-12-08 09:15 PM
    I remember my days as a newbie. Time goes by quick doesn't it?
    It goes by really quickly! I find myself answering more and more "newbie" questions every day. LOL
    09-12-08 09:31 PM
    It goes by really quickly! I find myself answering more and more "newbie" questions every day. LOL
    I did at first, but now i look for the 'harder' questions or the ones that nobody answers right away. BTW, nice pic...
    09-12-08 09:37 PM
    I did at first, but now i look for the 'harder' questions or the ones that nobody answers right away. BTW, nice pic...
    I'll work on the harder questions as I learn more, however I was amused last night when I was mistaken as a "long time BB owner" and I've only had a BB for 3 months. So, I'll get there, one day. And thanks. (about the pic)
    09-12-08 09:58 PM
    I'll work on the harder questions as I learn more, however I was amused last night when I was mistaken as a "long time BB owner" and I've only had a BB for 3 months. So, I'll get there, one day. And thanks. (about the pic)
    Keep it up and you will no doubt. I know where you are coming from. Keep on postin...
    09-12-08 10:08 PM
    Haha, until you pay all of us off! ***checks paypal, no payment yet*** just kidding! Welcome to CB and get cracking!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ha ha ha. How did I miss this Slurg funny?
    09-14-08 05:10 PM
    I'll have to post alot more to get past the newbie stage!!! But I have gotten so much help and info from these forums!!! I think this is the best!!!!! Thanks to all who share berry info!
    09-14-08 11:17 PM
    Guess I'll be a newbie for a while. Most of the answers to my questions I find in reading threads. There sure are a lot of helpful people out there. Thanks.
    09-15-08 12:09 AM
    IMO, it doesn't matter if you're a newbie for how long. Because once hooked on crack, you can never go back!
    09-15-08 01:52 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD