hey anyone know where I can download documents to go for my blackberry 8310
    its not there anymore and i need it to read my essays and edit on the go
    (student!!!)
    05-27-09 08:37 PM
    Only if you had D2G when you got the device, use the DM to back up your blackberry, do a system wipe (options > security options > general settings > *press BB app button* wipe handheld) should restore D2G, then restore the BB from your restore point, and it should still be there. (Sorry about the amount of *shoulds*)
    05-27-09 08:45 PM
    Wiping your BB after doing a backup will lose your 3rd party apps. A wipe should not be necessary.

Download the version of your OS that is on your BB to your PC. Then install it, open Desktop Manager and open Application Loader. Make sure Documents to go is checked off, along with everything else you want on your BB (BB Attachment Services), and everything you don't want is unchecked (support for foreign languages, etc.). Then click Next.

Download your OS here:

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...E4F82F9F00E7D4

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 09:17 PM
    You can choose not to effect third party apps
    05-27-09 09:18 PM
    If you have your OS installed on your pc just run desktop manager then applications loader put a check in the box. If you don't have that you can go to dataviz.com go to support and you can download it there as long as you registered your last D2G

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 09:19 PM
    Why in the world do people automatically suggest that users should wipe their BlackBerry as the first step? Nonsense.

Here's a link to the DataViz site if the Desktop Manager process doesn't work for you.

DocID: 14179 - How do I install Documents To Go on my BlackBerry smartphone?
    05-27-09 09:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD