Hi all im about to custom paint my housing with a blue pearl and metal flake paint, if it goes well im considering selling custom housing in a selecion of colours.
    I am an automotive painter by trade and have access to a wide range of suppliers of paint with a large range of colours such as pearl, flip, candy and metal flake.
    If anybody in the UK would be intersted please let me know.
    I will only be doing it if there is enough interest.

thanks
    03-07-09 03:05 PM
    What would you possibley charge to send one over the pond to oklahoma zip code 73160 lol wonder what shipping would be depending on how it looks i wouldnt mind getting one from ya would you take custom requests even
    03-07-09 04:25 PM
    That would be killer...I'm thinkin a Black metallic with red flames would be uber sweet. Here's a customer on the east coast of ya'lls former colony that would be highly interested.
    03-07-09 04:50 PM
    What would you possibley charge to send one over the pond to oklahoma zip code 73160 lol wonder what shipping would be depending on how it looks i wouldnt mind getting one from ya would you take custom requests even
    Requests are fine but as for sending to the states im not sure wot the cost will be. I know beckymae charges $20 to the uk from the states so could possibly be the same going the other way as for the cost of the covers, you would be looking at $70.
    If your in the uk however the price would be �40 all in.

However these prices are not final, they may be cheaper as I am waiting for quotes on paints and blackberry housing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD