Hello,

I know its possible to change the sound notification for emails. However could be possible to have other sound for an specific email address? I will like to have a custom sound when my boss write me an email.

Thanks!!
    06-03-08 03:56 PM
    You can assign a sound to a specific email account. I don't think you can assign a sound to a specific email address.
    06-03-08 04:20 PM
    You can filter the emails from your boss to use the Level 1 Message profile. In order to set the filter you need to have access to your providers BIS website. You can find this by going to hxxp://www.blackberry.com]BlackBerry and then going into email setup. At the bottom of the page is a list of the carriers and their BIS websites. You will then need to enter you username/password, if you don't already have one create one. From there it should show all the email accounts you have linked to your blackberry. You can then create a filter and designate it Level 1. Then go into your phone profiles and you can edit what kind of notification Level 1 messages get. Easy as that!
    06-03-08 04:49 PM
    06-03-08 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD