This is completely unecessary. If you are tired of these posts stay out of the thread. There is no need to attack someone for asking a question. Shame on you.
    I beg to differ. This was.
    bmclure apologized to the OP (Post #18). The OP accepted that
    apology (Post #20)

Now I wouldn't go so far as to say they are "like 2 fleas on a frozen dawg"
    but I think it's safe to say they are cool! Let's just move on.
    06-20-08 02:05 PM
    I joined this site 3 weeks before I was up for a new "phone". I read all the threads I could. I would suggest doing the same for any phone you want.
    You really want us to decide what phone you should have??? What do you think we're going to tell you? You need to decide what kind of budget you have, what you want your phone to do, and what phones can do those things--and in that order. We can't tell you which phone you'll be happier with.

In fact, I wouldn't want that responsibility! Imagine if I told you to stick with the Q9 and then you regretted it! I don't want the burden!
    06-20-08 02:07 PM
    I beg to differ. This was.
    bmclure apologized to the OP (Post #18). The OP accepted that
    apology (Post #20)

Now I wouldn't go so far as to say they are "like 2 fleas on a frozen dawg"
    but I think it's safe to say they are cool! Let's just move on.
    Oh, I get it. You can be as rude as you like as long as you take it back. My appologies. I just hope nobody secretly said "no take backs" before the appology.
    06-20-08 02:14 PM
    lol!!! I love using "no take backs" when I ask for time off at work
    06-20-08 02:16 PM
    Lookit, all I'm saying is they settled it. That ought to be enough.
    06-20-08 02:18 PM
    This is completely unecessary. If you are tired of these posts stay out of the thread. Each thread is clearly marked with a topic. If you dislike the topic, skip the thread. There is no need to attack someone for asking a question. Shame on you.
    We already resolved the issue... as you can see if you read through the entire post. And I apologized

So, why did you have to bring it back up for no apparent reason. Thanks!

Karong and I are on the same page now, no hard feelings. And I assume he is loving his nice, new, shiny Curve. Glad to see you came along and chipped in with your 2 cents worth!
    06-20-08 02:20 PM
    Lookit, all I'm saying is they settled it. That ought to be enough.
    Thank you for understanding and not getting into other peoples' business

It is good to know another respected member of CrackBerry has my back!!

Karong and I are on the same page and are totally chill now...

So I don't see why this is being brought up again for no aparent purpose except attempting to fuel the fire more. Well, buddy, the fire is out... there is no starting it back up. We already resolved the issues... read the entire thread if you want to understand what happened...
    06-20-08 02:23 PM
    Thank you for understanding and not getting into other peoples' business

It is good to know another respected member of CrackBerry has my back!!

Karong and I are on the same page and are totally chill now...

So I don't see why this is being brought up again for no aparent purpose except attempting to fuel the fire more. Well, buddy, the fire is out... there is no starting it back up. We already resolved the issues... read the entire thread if you want to understand what happened...
    This is sort of getting absurd, so after this I'll drop it. But, I must take one parting shot. If you don't want people "getting in your business" then I suggest you keep it out of public forums.

Having said that, I appologize for my interjection. Atonement is reached and we can all go on with our days.
    06-20-08 02:49 PM
    I just really do not understand why you care so much?? Just drop it!

You shouldn't have brought it up to begin with since we had already resolved everything. So I just do not see what your issue is... why do you care??

The whole thing is said and done. I am over it, he is over it. We have moved on... you obviously have not. So fret about the online dispute... and keep bringing it up for no aparent reason
    06-20-08 03:04 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD