I did some searching and couldn't find a definate Yes or No. One I read said yes you can, and gave instructions how. But that thread was from about 5 months ago, and didn't know if things have changed or someone found a way.

What I'm looking for is, I'm going to Wisconsin for the weekend, and play an online dynasty, where I don't need great connection, because you don't have to be connected to play, just at the end of the game and the beginning to save the scores/stats/whatnots.

I have the curve through T-mobile, and up at my uncles place he doesn't have high speed internet. Didn't know if I brought the Laptop with, if I'd be able to do this somehow.

Any help is appreciated.
    01-22-09 11:43 AM
    It sounds like it's possible, but unless I'm mistaken it would be rather complicated and involve tethering your phone to your laptop and connection sharing with your xbox. Anyone have any easier ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 12:14 PM
    That's the only thing i can think of too, teather the bb with your laptop and share the connection with the xbox.
    01-22-09 12:26 PM
    download Xberry live. it lets you keep track of your friends as they log in and out of xbox live, shows you their gamer card, avatar, and what game they are currently playing. you can also log into the xbox live site thru the program. it's very cool
    01-22-09 12:47 PM
    Yes, but the OP was asking about connecting his xbox to xbox live with his curve... So unfortunately xberry live won't help. :/

01-22-09 12:50 PM
    download Xberry live. it lets you keep track of your friends as they log in and out of xbox live, shows you their gamer card, avatar, and what game they are currently playing. you can also log into the xbox live site thru the program. it's very cool

I just found that, when I was searching for using the blackberry to teether so you can get on xbox live, with the addition of a laptop to play.

but like aero said, I'm looking for specific instructions, or the answer no, to if you can do this.

And is teethering free with T-mobile? i have the unlimited data plan, along with hotspot at home. do i have to pay for the teethering or are those capabilities free with tmo service?
    01-22-09 02:28 PM
    oops, sorry guys, i read it wrong.
    01-22-09 03:11 PM
    I have two videos that taught me how to do this exactly as well as make your laptop a wireless hotspot!! I Hope others can use this info:

Edit: I am unable to post the links as I dont have 10 posts....Sorry

PM for links

Bill
    01-22-09 03:50 PM
    I am not sure about whether tethering costs on Tmobile or not. I can tell you though xbox live does work over a cell phone. I mean you aren't going to play halo or anything but you can log in to check your scores and such.

Here is the website I used when I set my treo up. Sorry not blackberry specific but the steps should be the same more or less. I haven't had the need to set it up with my blackberry.

hushedcasket.com/node/2610

p.s. sorry left the http off otherwise I cant post the url.
    01-22-09 03:54 PM
    I have two videos that taught me how to do this exactly as well as make your laptop a wireless hotspot!! I Hope others can use this info:

Edit: I am unable to post the links as I dont have 10 posts....Sorry

PM for links

Bill
    Can you PM me the link and I'll post it for you?

01-22-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD