Hi i just bought the curve 8300 and i have pics on my curve that i would like to send as attachments,how do i send pics taken with the curve to others without sending them as an email as i have been prompted to do or as an mms as another option,i just ditched my razr phone and it wasnt this difficult with that phone...i need help..thanks....
    11-03-07 10:34 AM
    You need to select "compose MMS" and it will give you the option (when you select the menu) to attach an address, appointment, picture or audio!
    I hope that helps!
    11-03-07 10:56 AM
    im trying to send a text to someone not an mms and im still not able to do it,all it does when i try to send a text is take me to my address book i then select who i want it to go to but i dont see the option for sending a pic,video or anything,,,remember im new.. By the way a mms differs from a text in what way?
    11-03-07 12:53 PM
    Only difference that I know of the MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) is that it will allow you to send text message w/ a media attachment to another mobile number OR to an email. I've never known a txt/sms message to allow for an attachment. I've known some phones to not differentiate between the two, however when the recipient receives it, it most likely will come thru as an MMS.
    11-03-07 01:06 PM
    OK, first off E is right, a text messgae is just that - text.

If you want to send any type of media, you have to do so using MMS.

Everything is difficult but only until you learn how to do it.
    11-03-07 01:46 PM
    And since you're on ATT, make sure you have BB plan (and not data plan) or you can't sent any MMS messages at all. Only SMS. And I've been hearing that if the picture is too large in size, it won't send it.
    11-03-07 02:01 PM
    yeah i tried to send a pic to someone and their phone said it was too big to view so i actually went into the camera options and reduced the size to the next available option and it seems to have worked..by the way thanks for all the info from everyone....
    11-05-07 06:14 PM
    great advice GoDJ.
    11-06-07 04:21 AM
    How profound godj
    11-06-07 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD