I need to clean the screen on my wife's Curve. I gave her the microfibre cloth that I use for my phone, but it isn't working. She isn't used to smartphones yet, so she holds it right against her face and is getting makeup residue on the screen. Is there any reason I can just put a couple of drops of water on a cloth and wipe it down?
    09-17-08 08:25 AM
    A couple of drops onto THE CLOTH should be ok. I would just avoid the direct spray toward the screen with the speaker opening there, although it will prob be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 08:37 AM
    Use a lysol wipe to get the gunk off then use the microfibre to get any cleaning resdiue off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-08 10:45 AM
    Water and oil do not mix, or clean each other up.

Most of the time, I wipe it with a clean piece of cloth. That smears it around more then cleans it.

When it comes to getting it clean, a cloth dampened with a spray of window cleaner, does the trick. I prefer this to commercial detergent products that tend to leave a residue on glass or chrome bathroom fixtures.

I have been using that on computer screens and keyboards for a long time, never a problem.
    09-17-08 10:47 AM
    i just use a baby wipe, simple and quick
    09-17-08 11:03 AM
    Lots of great replies. Now I have some options to try. Thanks!
    Last edited by aarons44; 09-17-08 at 11:42 AM. Reason: forgot to say thanks!
    09-17-08 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD