My wife an i have had our curves since august 07. The rubber on top of her BB is peeling off. I have dropped my numerous times and hers look practically brand new. Does she just have a defective phone? i tried searching the forums and didnt really find much. Will att&t do a warranty replacement?
    03-07-08 12:09 PM
    I highly doubt they will repair the phone under warranty, but all they can do is say no if you take it in. I would just buy some replacement parts or get a new phone.
    03-07-08 12:41 PM
    The thin rubber layer on the top edge of my phone is peeling off too I've dropped it a couple times. It give it character

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 01:07 PM
    The clip I use on my Curve caused the rubber to start peeling. I hated how it looked, so I peeled the rest of it off and cleaned it up, now the top is just black and shiny!

I have read where people did that with all the rubber on their curves, not sure if I would go that far or not though.
    03-07-08 01:38 PM
    put a hard case on it.
    03-07-08 01:53 PM
    Just buy a rubber skin case for your curve it covers the top, sides and back. Itwill take of the rubber peeling problem and will make your curve look great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-08 05:15 PM
    the corners started to peel on mine.
    03-07-08 05:22 PM
    yh i had the same problem so i invested in some pink rubberised case and now my curve looks much better than pink pearl . hehehe D
    03-13-08 07:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD