Hi all. My Curve had a rough night a few months back and I've been using an 8820 since then but I think I want to order some parts from cnn.cn. I need a new screen and one of those gold charger things popped off. Does anyone know which part that would be? I have looked over the web page but I don't see it.

Thanks!
    01-28-09 11:40 AM
    You would have to buy the whole usb port

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 12:04 PM
    BBrepairshop.com - BlackBerry Repair Parts for BlackBerry 8300, 8310, 8320, 8330
    I am gonna assume that the part he is talking about is the cradle charge tabs on the back of the BB. There are 2 gold tabs.
    This is part of the midplate. I have only found 1 source for them so far but I haven't really search. I just goggled and it was availible at the second place I checked.
    01-28-09 01:49 PM
    I am gonna assume that the part he is talking about is the cradle charge tabs on the back of the BB. There are 2 gold tabs.
    This is part of the midplate. I have only found 1 source for them so far but I haven't really search. I just goggled and it was availible at the second place I checked.
    Ya that's the part that I'm talking about but umm...which one is it on the list? Either I'm blind or I looked over it.
    01-28-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD