Hi,

I searched but could not find the answer. I use Outlook 2007. I have lots of tasks in Outlook which I sync with the Curve. The curve is removing the reminder for some reason when I sync with Outlook.

How can I stop this?

I know one way is I can select "Outlook wins" if there is a conflict between the curve and Outlook but I don't think this will work for me. Here is why: when I am out of the office I sometimes contact a client and type in the task. If I select "Outlook Wins" in the setup, wouldn't this mean that the information I put in the curve will not transfer to Outlook?
    10-17-08 10:08 AM
    Free beer on me if you can solve this one.
    10-17-08 10:44 AM
    To add to the above, here is what I noticed:

As you probably know, you can review the changes before you accept them when you sync. So, I did a "one-way" sync from Outlook to the Curve. I was thinking this would make the Curve accept the reminders as the values on the Curve.

However, after doing this, I set the sync configuration up to do a "two-way" sync, the Curve will change the "reminder flag" status from "true" on Outlook 2007 to "false." This is what is removing the reminder in Outlook. There must be some way to stop this.

Surely there are other Palm users out there like me that migrated over to a Blackberry and have had this problem.

Beer on me!
    10-17-08 04:44 PM
    Can anyone help with this question?? Please?
    10-21-08 08:00 PM
    Can anyone help with this question?? Please?
    10-21-08 08:46 PM
    bump. anyone help here??
    11-16-08 07:19 AM
    JeffH passed this over to me an I went all over the Microsoft and the RIM sight looking for a fix. It is such an obvious problem that I thought that there would be at least a work around but I cam up with nothing. I beieve tha JeffH passed this message on to the OP.

I think that the OP should take this to RIM ans have them look into it as there is clearly a logic error in the transfer rules.
    11-16-08 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD