Alright guys, quick run down, I'm on my 2nd Curve (paid $50 at Verizon) which I assume is a refurb. This week, which is about 3 weeks after getting the 2nd one, the phone has, after being in lock mode, not responded.

I clicked every, button, on the phone and nothing. The screen stayed black, it wouldnt even cut on/off. I couldnt tell if it was off, or what happened. It still has the .77 OS that Verizon put on it.

In order to get the phone back running, the all original, battery pull brought it back to life, twice.

So, anyone else ran into this problem? If so, what did you do?

Please help, I'm listening.

Thanks.
    09-17-09 04:48 PM
    Id upgrade the OS and see what happens, thats an old one.
    09-17-09 05:17 PM
    ya see if that helps
    09-17-09 05:20 PM
    Well, I thought about it, but I've read some bad reviews about the new, official OS from Verizon, so I'm a bit skeptical.

If it does it again, I'm taking it back to Big Red. On the 3rd phone, what happens? Do I get another curve or something else?
    09-17-09 05:21 PM
    You can always downgrade, its not permanent, try it out, you dont HAVE to put verizons one on, just make sure the OS is for the 8330, Im on sprint using telus .169.. it does void the warrantly, however if anything happens that you need to return it, you can downgrade
    09-17-09 06:39 PM
    Well I don't want to void the warranty..just wondering if anyone else has experienced this..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 07:10 PM
    If it does it again, I'm taking it back to Big Red. On the 3rd phone, what happens? Do I get another curve or something else?
    Yes, you will get another refurb Curve.
    09-17-09 11:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD