called a friend then ended it and abt 2 min later some random music starts playing really quite. i couldnt trun it up or down i went to the media player and nothing was playing. i was a endless piano and something else on loop just played over and over..... wat was that?
    03-24-09 01:31 AM
    i havent the slightest.. you are sure it was coming from the phone? if it doesnt happen again, i wouldnt worry about.
    03-24-09 01:33 AM
    yea it wasnt coming from the phone thing is it was kinda cool i just wana figure out how or y it happend
    03-24-09 01:36 AM
    sry it was coming from the phone i put it up to my ear to make sure. it was rly random but funny i just wana know how it happend so i can do it again lol
    03-24-09 01:38 AM
    There's a little Menehune in your BB playing the piano. Lol.

Try a battery pull, if you want to exorcise the little bugger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 01:49 AM
    yeah.. a battery pull will send those tiny people back to the iao needle
    03-24-09 01:52 AM
    basically i just played a song on my media player and it went away it was just really funny cuz it kinda sounded like waiting music and my friend and i were bored at the time doing nothing. so i was just trying to find out wat it was and how it happend
    03-24-09 01:52 AM
    I've had a similar thing happen 2 or 3 times on my new curve. I didn't even have the Sprint music player set up yet, but after a call some random techno music has played for about a minute. I actually like the song, and also think it is hilarious...but I hope it doesn't happen at work or something like that. Any ideas on how to turn it on/off? (Newbie here.)
    03-27-10 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD