Help. I have 2900 contacts and my Curve keeps crashing on 2613. Is there a setting I can do to allow the Curve to allow more then that? What might I be doing wrong? Please help me.
    07-04-09 10:16 AM
    While that is a lot of contacts, address book entries are typically small. 2900 contacts probably take no more than around 600k, which is not significant. What are you doing when it crashes on 2613? Unfortunately I don't know any way to associate the number with a specific contact. Since you are close to the end of your 2900, you might look backward 300 contacts and see if you see something unusual about an entry.
    07-04-09 11:24 AM
    While that is a lot of contacts, address book entries are typically small. 2900 contacts probably take no more than around 600k, which is not significant. What are you doing when it crashes on 2613? Unfortunately I don't know any way to associate the number with a specific contact. Since you are close to the end of your 2900, you might look backward 300 contacts and see if you see something unusual about an entry.
    I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like one of your contacts has some kind of data problem or has become corrupted.
    07-04-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD