I have had the Curve (8300) for awhile now and have recently come across a Pearl (8100). I have the opportunity to get it for a decent price, as he is going to the iPhone. Would you drop the Curve for the Pearl or is using both an option?
    03-16-08 10:18 PM
    I Would Never Give Up My Curve For The Pearl. Isn't That A Down Grade?
    03-16-08 10:51 PM
    My first BB was a Pearl and I thought it was awful. I had it for a week before I sold it on craigs list as fast as possible.

I tried the Curve as a last ditch effort before ordering an HTC from overseas (I hate the T-mobile wing) and in the few days I've had it I believe its the best phone I've ever seen.

The Pearl's keyboard will infuriate you.
    03-16-08 11:00 PM
    I would never drop my curve for the pearl. I had a pearl, and while its a great phone, the curve is simply a better one. The suretype keyboard is just not as easy as the full qwerty. My work BB 7100i has the suretype, and while I've used it for about 8 months, it still gets frustrating. No such problems with the curve though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-08 11:01 PM
    I have a pearl and love it but I look forward to having a curve one day!

03-16-08 11:07 PM
    keep both.....use the pearl as a back up or when you want a change, but you always have your curve as your main device.
    03-16-08 11:10 PM
    I like full qwerty and bigger screen so I say Curve.

03-16-08 11:27 PM
    No way man, the sure type will drive you nuts comming from a full keybord
    03-16-08 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD