Greetings all-

Few days ago I dumped Sprint/Nextel & picked up a new BB Curve (at&t) I'm in need some help with data transfer

Ive been to several at&t stores and no one seems able to transfer the contact data from my old Sprint/NEXTEL ic502 sim card into the Curve so it looks like I have to do it manualy my question is...with BB desktop software is there a application that would allow me to make phone/email contact entries then sync it to my Curve?
    (btw: im running Windows Vista)

Thanks in advance!
    12-30-07 07:55 PM
    When I switched over to my BB, I copied all the info from my old phone onto the SIM card and then put it into my BB. Then when I went into the address book I was able to select the option of transferring the address info from my SIM card onto my BB. Hope this helps you.
    12-31-07 03:33 AM
    I switched from windows mobile to a blackberry. I synched all my contacts to outlook and the synched my outlook to my blackberry using desktop manager 4.3
    it was quite painless and if you had photo ID for your contacts, it transfeered them as well to your curve.

I hope this helps
    12-31-07 06:37 AM
    Nope cant do either!

1. Sprint/Nextel sim cards wont read in BB's!

2. Im running VIsta...No Outlook!
    12-31-07 09:01 AM
    I run Vista also, but my Curve syncs up with Windows Mail with no problem. It sure doesn't hurt to try, does it?
    12-31-07 10:21 AM
    Any way of doing a google sync from the sprint nextel phone? Otherwise one of the stores, att likely should able to pull the contact from your old card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-07 10:26 AM
    I use Windows Vista and it synched up with my BB curve in Outlook and added all of my contacts first time. It is great.
    12-31-07 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD