I use my curve at the gym if I forget my ipod touch.
    I use the blackberry ear buds
    09-22-08 03:21 PM
    I use mine at the gym for an hour at a time and don't see any significant battery loss. I use the media player that comes standard (although I hate that even on shuffle it plays the songs in the same order EVERY SINGLE time) so I think I'll upgrade to another player. I don't use any kind of case or pouch - I just set it in the little cup/key holder on the machine I'm using. I've always found the volumen to be plenty high enough for me too.
    09-22-08 03:31 PM
    I can't believe I never thought of using my Berry while working out.
    09-22-08 04:52 PM
    Yes... as I have said, I truly have not used my iPod in close to a year.
    09-22-08 05:56 PM
    Yeah I love using my BB as a mp3, the only complaint I have is the size for riding the bike and running. I do a lot of mountain biking and don't like to put it on me and am also worried about destroying it in my camel back. But for a standard mp3 i love it.
    09-22-08 06:24 PM
    I am not down with the using of the BB or any phone at the gym. I prefer using another player. Just me.
    09-22-08 09:18 PM
    I have only used the MP3 player once on my BB Curve. I don't think the volume is loud enough for my likeing.
    09-22-08 10:33 PM
    I use my curve as my mp3 player daily both at the gym and on the bus. I have a 4gb flash card and use bluetooth headphones. The battery life is great, I find that even with music over bluetooth, one bar will easily last an hour at the gym. I just put the device in the corner of whatever room I am and control the music with my headphones.
    I bought the motorola S9 bluetooth stereo headset but when I use it with my BB BOLD or my CURVE 8320, but the VOLUME IS TOO LOW!! even at max! it still very low on the headset.

Also I cant control the songs, change next, previous or raise or lower the volume from the headset

any help?
    10-01-08 10:15 AM
    does anyone know of a decent case to use for the curve in the gym? something that i could strap to my arm? if so would be gratefull if you could point me in the right direction.
    I'd like to know if there's anything I could use to hold a curve while running too... I hate having it in my pocket.
    10-06-08 02:33 AM
    I have only used the MP3 player once on my BB Curve. I don't think the volume is loud enough for my likeing.
    Really? OS issue maybe?
    10-06-08 01:38 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD