is there any way to stop my on device blackberry mail from going into my sms and mms mail box on the home screen? when i send a sms or mms message it isn't copied into my blackberry mail folder, but the mail i send is copied to my text folder. thanks
    06-09-09 07:47 AM
    When did this start happening?

I would try resending the service books to your device. Also trying a battery pull. And last but not least, I would try reinstalling the OS on your berry. I hope this helps in some way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 07:55 AM
    I think you mean its going into your messages folder. By default everything goes into that folder. You can separate the sms and email folders by going to messages/options/general options scroll down to sms and email inboxes. Set it to separate.
    06-09-09 08:13 AM
    RLP32,
    you are correct as to my question, i did exactky what you said, but unfortunately that made no differance at all, i did a restart and battery pull afterward as well.

does anyone have any other ideas, other than contacting my service provider?? thanks again
    06-09-09 10:51 AM
    i had to take my phone to the service provider and have them reinstall the operating system, there was an apparant "gliche" they told me. no problems now.
    06-10-09 09:58 AM
    i had to take my phone to the service provider and have them reinstall the operating system, there was an apparant "gliche" they told me. no problems now.
    I'm glad everything is better for you now. As I had told you in my post, reinstalling the OS was one the of the suggestion I gave you. Reinstalling the OS seems to fix most problems on the berries. Keeping this is mind, I cant stress to you how important it is to do regular back ups of all your data. I do daily backups through Smrtguard, and Weekly backups through the BlackBerry Desktop Manager program.
    06-10-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD