Alright so I have a Curve on the AT&T network but I bought a holster from Verizon cuz my AT&T store didnt have the holster I wanted. Noww when the phone is in the holster everything is on vibrate BUT when out of the holster its on Normal as in everything has a ringtone instead of a vibration. Im stumped...lol.
    12-16-08 09:28 AM
    There are TWO setting when applying ringtones. "In-Holster" and "Out of Holster". it is possible to have it vibrate in holster and ring out of holster.
    12-16-08 09:31 AM
    I noticed but I never paid attention to it cuz I owned a T-Mobile holster til it broke. And when I would place my phone in that holster there was no change in sound.....how the **** does it know when its in the holster???? lol
    12-16-08 09:36 AM
    there's a magnet that the BB sees and puts it to sleep. THAT'S how it knows.... No, really- there are millions of BB employees roaming the streets and neighborhoods tracking where EVERY BB is. They call back and the head BB guy individually switches the BB in question. Of course, you read in the paper how bad the employment situation is, but the truth is <shiftyeyes>... RIM hires EVERYONE to do this job. You can't tell who it might be...
    12-16-08 09:39 AM
    ........interesting lol
    12-16-08 09:42 AM
    .... No, really- there are millions of BB employees roaming the streets and neighborhoods tracking where EVERY BB is. They call back and the head BB guy individually switches the BB in question. Of course, you read in the paper how bad the employment situation is, but the truth is <shiftyeyes>... RIM hires EVERYONE to do this job. You can't tell who it might be...
    That's a funtastic story. Hope no one falls for it
    12-16-08 09:44 AM
    <innocent eyes>... falls for what?
    12-16-08 09:49 AM
    also, if you possibly set this and forgot, you can set profiles to turn on at a certain time, like Normal @ 8AM-10PM, Vib 10:01PM-7:59PM etc... It might be possible.
    12-16-08 09:56 AM
    also, if you possibly set this and forgot, you can set profiles to turn on at a certain time, like Normal @ 8AM-10PM, Vib 10:01PM-7:59PM etc... It might be possible.
    How is that? Do you know where this is documented Ghostshell? I don't see any time settings, just exceptions.
    12-16-08 10:24 AM
    The first responder is correct, you need to change your settings in your NORMAL profile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD