I have set the device to keep all my calendar enterees to stay "forever".. but every couple of weeks it get's wiped out!!

I dont know if its the device or exhange... I've had 7 people look at both and no luck...

Does anyone have this problem? or knows anything I can do?

Help!
    11-13-08 12:42 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Even though Calender entries do not take up much space, a dripping tap will eventually fill up a bucket. The same is true for the Blackberry internal memory (called Device Memory).

You need to keep an eye on your available memory or the phone will just delete your stuff to keep itself running. It will delete whatever in needs, email, Calender, SMS, Tasks, Call Logs Address Book, whatever just so it can act as a phone.

You can check your memory by going to Options, Status and check the FIle Free number. This is in bytes so divide by a million to get Mb of which you need 12 as a safe minimum.

Using Dektop Manager v4.6 on your PC and doing regular backups will keep history safe yor your appointments and syning to Outlook will make them available on Outlook. Other ptions are Yahoo and Google. Using an online Calender might be a good solution for you since you would then have forever access via Google.

If you need help managing your phone's memory then please come back here and ask. Help is always available on Crackberry.
    11-13-08 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD