Whenever the Curve for Sprint finally and at last releases I will be witching to the BBerry side. I have a question about ringtones. I know mp3 ringtones can be assigned to individual contacts, but I can you assign mp3 ringtones to incoming text message and email alerts?
    05-02-08 11:59 PM
    idk i think
    05-03-08 12:02 AM
    You should be able to do that. I havent tried but now Im interested. Welcome to the crackberry family!!!
    05-03-08 12:06 AM
    Hey we look for to having you in the BB family. I think you can assign MP3 to text.
    05-03-08 12:10 AM
    Thanks a lot for all the love shown and the responses. This is a great community. Anybody out there tried this and have a definite answer?
    05-03-08 12:23 AM
    Yes. Go to profiles and scroll all the way down and select advanced and then highlight the profile you would like to edit and click the menu key. Selet edit and then select what you would like to change. Example: SMS Text. Then change it to what ever you like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 12:26 AM
    Yes. Go to profiles and scroll all the way down and select advanced and then highlight the profile you would like to edit and click the menu key. Selet edit and then select what you would like to change. Example: SMS Text. Then change it to what ever you like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks a lot man.
    05-03-08 12:31 AM
    05-03-08 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD