Hey guys, I've been having some battery problems just recently with my Curve. It's been losing it's charge fairly quickly...fully charged last night as of 1 am, went to bed and didn't touch it. But then at 10 am, it's down to 40% and quickly declining! I never have it continually charging and only plug it in when I have one or two bars of battery life left.

I've only noticed the short battery life after downloading the BBTetris app, so maybe I'll delete that and see if it makes a difference? I've only had my Curve since December...is this normal or did I get a crap battery?
    03-08-09 10:04 AM
    This is possible, but are you running facebook or any other apps that require full time being connected?
    03-08-09 10:06 AM
    No its not normal. It is possible that your battery could be going bad. Try deleting the tetris game and see what happens. Are you closing apps properly by hitting menu then selecting close? Wonder if tetris or something else is running and killing the battery.
    03-08-09 10:07 AM
    I am running Facebook, is there any way to close that out when I'm not using it? Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check my apps and make sure they're closed and see if that helps.
    03-08-09 10:16 AM
    Facebook can be a big drain. NOt sure if this can be shut down. I know it has been the cause of a lot problems for other users though
    03-08-09 10:25 AM
    Do you have a curve thru sprint?
    03-08-09 10:28 AM
    Do you have a curve thru sprint?
    OP device appears to be through TMO
    Last edited by lastraid; 03-08-09 at 11:47 AM.
    03-08-09 10:30 AM
    I am running Facebook, is there any way to close that out when I'm not using it? Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check my apps and make sure they're closed and see if that helps.
    To close out of facebook you need first open up your facebook and than click on the menu button. After that scroll down to options. Click on the options menu and u should see logout. All u have to do is logout and your facebook will be closed.
    Last edited by yunus12000; 03-08-09 at 11:37 AM.
    03-08-09 11:34 AM
    go to crackberry.com and order the ext.battery with 2600ma it will provide 140% more battery life than original battery that came with device.
    03-08-09 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD