I know I saw a post previously about someone trying to get Seido to make some Curve battery doors without the camera and flash holes for those of us that are not supposed to have a cameras at work. Anyone heard any new news on this? My IT is quite interested in this so they could issue some 8320 Curves to cut down on some roaming charges. Thanks!
    01-26-08 11:22 PM
    I don't think they ever produced these.
    01-27-08 02:24 AM
    I don't understand the thinking there. A different backcover wouldn't disable the camera. Remove the cover, shoot your James Bond espionage shots, put the cover back on. Am I missing something here? :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-08 09:34 AM
    I don't understand the thinking there. A different backcover wouldn't disable the camera. Remove the cover, shoot your James Bond espionage shots, put the cover back on. Am I missing something here? :-)

A battery cover with no holes eases the mind of the security guard who either does not believe the camera is disabled, or does not speak enough english for you to explain it. My work can then obviously also disable the camera via BES.
    01-27-08 11:03 PM
    Our guards would only look for the lens they have no clue which phones do or don't have camera's. They have recently relaxed our rules to allow camera's.
    01-28-08 01:29 PM
    just get a case without the cam hole
    01-28-08 02:51 PM
    Duct tape is available in several different colors now. lol

01-28-08 03:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD