I'm on T-Mobile. I remember back in the day (a few years ago) I had a curve 8330 on verizon and that phone had the best vibration ever. I never used the ringer and if I had it in my pocket I never missed a call/text/email.

So for all the blackberry users: do the old curves still have the best vibration? I now work in an office but there is a warehouse I have to go into that is noisy and I miss texts and emails with my droid phone. I'm starting to really miss my curve. I tried the Bold 9900 and while it is an classy, stylish and beautiful phone with a great keyboard, the vibration strength left a lot to be desired.

I've also heard the curve 8900's and the newer ones have a pretty weak vibrator. This is disappointing!!
    12-19-11 07:04 PM
    None of them seem to have what you would call "intense" vibrations. (We are talking about phones here.) One thing I've found is that in a soft leather holster you will feel less. In a hard plastic snap holder, you feel more. There are a few LED and notification apps that let you adjust the vibration quantities and durations so there's something else to look at.
    12-20-11 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD