I really hope someone can help!!! My Curve has completely frozen. I have pulled the battery a few times and the phone will turn back on and eventually I will get the main menu and can scroll up and down the 5 basic icons BUT when I click on anything, it will NOT go into the program. Additionally, I can't make or receive phone calls.
    After a while, the screen goes totally blank (black) and if I plug it into the charger (or unplug it), the screen will come back up again but I am still unable to click on anything. Also, it does not have a dead battery, the battery is about 3/4 charged.

PLEASE HELP!!! I need my phone!
    01-15-09 02:50 PM
    If you hook it up to a computer, does DM recognize it?
    01-15-09 02:56 PM
    Got a media card in you BB, if so try taking it out. If that fixes your issue move your data off the card, format it in the BB and then transfer your data back onto the media card.
    01-15-09 02:56 PM
    I've never connected it to my computer....

There is a media card inserted, I will remove it and hopefully that will help! Thank you for the suggestion!!
    01-15-09 02:59 PM
    If that doesn't work, download Desktop Manager 4.5 from this link:https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22, install it and see if it recognizes your BB.
    01-15-09 03:06 PM
    If that doesn't work, download Desktop Manager 4.5 from this link.... install it and see if it recognizes your BB.
    Unfortunately, removing the media card didn't work. When I get home (I am at work), I will download the link and try that.

Thank you for the suggestions.

In the meantime..........is there any other way to retrieve text messages?
    01-15-09 03:12 PM
    Good luck and keep posting. There's an answer here you'll get it.
    01-15-09 03:16 PM
    If that doesn't work, download Desktop Manager 4.5 from this link......install it and see if it recognizes your BB.
    I am trying to download this Desktop Manager and it gives me several choices to download. Which do I choose??
    Sorry..........I'm pretty clueless when it comes to these things. Thanks again for the help!!
    01-15-09 08:31 PM
    Choose the one without Media Manager. That Roxio component is
    slow and absolute crap.
    01-15-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD