I have had my curve for a few months now. I updated the os through verizon about 2 months ago. I have v4.5.0.138.

It is sooo slow..! It takes about 5 min at least to turn on. It freezes when I use bbm or look at pics or music. I deleted a few apps thinking that might help to no avail. Sometimes my phone will freeze before getting calls, and then it just vibrates and the led flashes until I do a battery pull.

I am getting sooo frustrated! Almost ready to switch to the Droid, but I love my berry! PLEASE any suggestions are greatly appreciated, not to mention needed!!!
    11-21-09 01:56 AM
    mine is slow too! mine doesn't freeze as much as yours does. but i wish there was a newer update. mine is about a year old but i got it about 4 months ago from a friend. i hope someone posts something to help!
    11-21-09 02:05 AM
    @OP - these symptoms are often caused by a corrupted file on your media card, or the card itself may be corrupted. Remove it and see if it improves.
    If it does, move your files to a pc and reformat the card with the BlackBerry, then move the files back to the card. If the problem reappears, then you may have a corrputed file and you may need repeat the process, moving files back in chunks to see when the problem reappears.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 02:51 AM
    @OP - these symptoms are often caused by a corrupted file on your media card, or the card itself may be corrupted. Remove it and see if it improves.
    If it does, move your files to a pc and reformat the card with the BlackBerry, then move the files back to the card. If the problem reappears, then you may have a corrputed file and you may need repeat the process, moving files back in chunks to see when the problem reappears.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow... thank you! I'm going to try this now!
    11-21-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD