I have the Verizon Curve 8330 and it has been lagging when I send an SMS, but my internet isn't slow at all. So I need help with that & I've been watching on Youtube, that some people with Curve 8320 and stuff, had allowed people to color the LED light on their trackball to make it shine a different color. So can anyone show me how to do it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 08:08 PM
    I have the Verizon Curve 8330 and it has been lagging when I send an SMS, but my internet isn't slow at all. So I need help with that & I've been watching on Youtube, that some people with Curve 8320 and stuff, had allowed people to color the LED light on their trackball to make it shine a different color. So can anyone show me how to do it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Options>Advanced>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now
    Give that a shot then do a pull. In terms of the colored trackball you can find them everywhere online. You can start at Cnn.cn
    09-11-09 08:28 PM
    Options>Advanced>Host Routing Table>Menu>Register Now
    Give that a shot then do a pull. In terms of the colored trackball you can find them everywhere online. You can start at Cnn.cn
    I just put a pink trackball in my girlfriends curve from cnn.cn
    09-12-09 02:28 AM
    I just put a pink trackball in my girlfriends curve from cnn.cn
    Sweet! Yeah my gf finally broke down and asked me for my old 8330 so naturally i had to "Pink It Out" Whatever baby wants, baby gets!
    09-12-09 02:34 AM
    Sweet! Yeah my gf finally broke down and asked me for my old 8330 so naturally i had to "Pink It Out" Whatever baby wants, baby gets!
    sounds like a whip crackin in the background Oh wait, thats coming from the other room..................................
    09-12-09 03:05 AM
    sounds like a whip crackin in the background Oh wait, thats coming from the other room..................................
    Hey when she finally said she wanted a BB i was like SWEET!!!! And how do you want it i said? Then she asked for my Storm! My response was, "When I get my Storm 2 you get my Storm!

Love It!
    09-12-09 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD