(I know my signature says 8220, and that is what I have. I'm trying to help out a friend with her curve.)

At least I don't think it is a DST issue, since it has been this way since she got this curve over the summer.

Outlook 2003, PC (Windows XP, SP2)

Curve 8330, Software version 4.5.0.77, Verizon

Here's the problem. she sets up her appointments via outlook - sync one way to the curve, and they are all pushed back one hour. So... a 9 AM dr's appointment gets moved to 10 AM when she sends it to the curve.

I have checked, double checked, triple checked that the time zones are both set to GMT - 0.5:00 Eastern Time.

The curve is set to get time from the network, the PC has the correct time.

Both the pc and curve show the exact time. I cleared all the appts from the curve, and ran the synchronizer through DM.

Settings on DM are: one way from outlook to curve
    Sync organizer data selected
    Run add-in actions selected
    Update device date and time not selected

I have also tried it with "Update device date and time" selected. Doesn't change anything.

EVERYTHING is moved forward by 1 hour.

I have downloaded and installed the dst patch on both the pc and blackberry, but that didn't help.

Can anyone help me fix this? It is very annoying, to say the least....
    Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by heathermb769; 10-29-09 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Wanted to clarify it isn't my phone, and to add that I tried both ways with the update time setting.
    10-29-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD