Okay, I have a Blackberry Curve 8330, and it was working fine up until now, when I got a notification that I have no email accounts (no BB email, no 2 gmail accounts) and that i have to register my email again. well i know my BB email, but i have no idea what my BB password is. is there a way to recover this data? i am very upset about this! thanks in advance to all those who help.
    12-10-09 02:00 PM
    I think this is what you mean. Go to the site from your PC

BlackBerry Internet Service

and use the forgot password feature.
    12-10-09 02:06 PM
    It says the password has been sent to my device, but 5 mins later nothing comes... where exactly is it sent to?
    12-10-09 02:07 PM
    okay i got the password... it says the info doesnt match up. a tip for everyone: if you didn't get your password yet, try entering your BB pin, because when i did, bam it came in
    12-10-09 02:13 PM
    Do you have data service signal right now on your phone?

Try pulling the battery and restart the phone?

If you still don't get the password message, the problem is bigger than password. You will need to call Sprint and ask for BB techncial support.
    12-10-09 02:13 PM
    If you don't remember your username, then you must call Sprint for help.
    12-10-09 02:15 PM
    isn't my username the name before the @sprint.blackberry.net? if so, then i have the correct username... and when i used the create account, it says im already registered. i hate "calling" because i am deaf so i have to use the relay and they often hang up on me...

yes, leskchan, i have signal, im receiving texts, im still receiving email to my bb email even though it says i dont have an email account, etc...
    12-10-09 02:17 PM
    No, your username is not necessary the name before the @sprint.blackberry.net. It is whatever you initially used to setup the account.
    12-10-09 02:21 PM
    is calling them the only way to find out the username?
    12-10-09 02:22 PM
    Yes, you have to call in. Just dial *2 on your phone.
    12-10-09 02:28 PM
    like i said, i'm deaf.... im already having difficulties with the relay. thanks for your help leskchan
    12-10-09 02:33 PM
    like i said, i'm deaf.... im already having difficulties with the relay. thanks for your help leskchan
    You didn't say you were deaf. This is the first time you mentioned it.

Then use the Live Chat feature at Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint for customer support.
    12-10-09 02:37 PM
    isn't my username the name before the @sprint.blackberry.net? if so, then i have the correct username... and when i used the create account, it says im already registered. i hate "calling" because i am deaf so i have to use the relay and they often hang up on me...

yes, leskchan, i have signal, im receiving texts, im still receiving email to my bb email even though it says i dont have an email account, etc...
    Yes I did leskchan but its all good. thanks for your help again
    12-10-09 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD