I have searched everywhere, updated my OS, uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted, everything I can think of. I still cannot get music to stream through the headset. It works fine with phone operations, just nothing else.

My husband paired and was listening to NPR in about 5 seconds with his HTC Pro.

I'm at my wits end. Can anyone help? Please?! Before I do something drastic...
    03-17-09 12:03 AM
    Are you trying to connect via bluetooth? If so make sure your head phones are in pairing mode and your phone should find it while searching.
    03-17-09 12:55 AM
    Are the headphones listed in the Bluetooth paired devices, Options > Bluetooth? If so, highlight the entry and hit Menu > Device Properties. For music play, you should see these services:

Hands-Free unit
    Headset
    A/V Remote Control
    Audio Sink
    03-17-09 07:23 AM
    shameless bump for post count sorry
    03-17-09 08:20 AM
    Sorry. Yes, I am trying to use the HT820 wireless headphones with bluetooth. I am able to pair to my Curve just fine, and make and take phone calls. I cannot get it to play anything else through the headphones (browser, sprint Tv, etc.)

When I go to device properties, it lists Headset, A/V Remote Control, and Audio Sink. No hands-free. Don't know how to get that to add. No software came with the headset.

I upgraded my OS to 4.5 thinking that would help. Boy, is that way slower! I am now thinking I will try to reset everything to factory defaults.

So frustrating!
    03-17-09 11:10 AM
    Try deleting the Bluetooth profile for the head set on your BB, do a battery pull and try pairing the headset again.
    03-17-09 11:12 AM
    I noticed you said sprint tv and etc....have you actually tried just the media player? Streaming video of anytype will not work with any bluetooth stereo headphones. I find this surprising too as I have had the 820's in the past with no issue....but now I run S9's,but at the same time I never used the 820 with a BB. Could be possible they are not compatable but highly unlikely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 12:04 PM
    Audio works with HT820, S9 and S9-HD[music or stream from Moodio]. Video soundtracks will NOT work over Bluetooth at this time......
    03-17-09 12:27 PM
    I have deleted the profile, did a battery pull, re-paired, and still nothing.

I have tried with Sprint TV, and with Youtube. I have searched these forums and it would appear others have used these headphones with Sprint Radio.
    03-17-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD