Ok, I've had my phone for shortly over a year, however when I first got it someone set up my account. I have never done a software update until last night. Although I think the software if the same as before. Anyways everything is back working normally except my Internet Browser. It has my homepage as blackberry help, and won't let me change it. I want it to go back the way I had it, with the browser always opening up to the previous screen, and the general go to page as my homepage. Can any help, I feel really stupid!!
    09-30-10 03:37 PM
    What OS version are you running on?
    09-30-10 04:12 PM
    With your browser open press, Menu/Options/Browser Configuration. All the settings to change it are there. Just change Start Page to Home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-10 04:14 PM
    With your browser open press, Menu/Options/Browser Configuration. All the settings to change it are there. Just change Start Page to Home.

+1 10 chars
    09-30-10 04:15 PM
    Thanks Fubaz. Probably just took the words right outta yer mouth!

09-30-10 04:18 PM
    Thanks Fubaz. Probably just took the words right outta yer mouth!

yup lol
    had to edit my post because you had it already posted
    09-30-10 04:21 PM
    Yeah that happens to me quite often. And I'm sure you have beat me to the wire once or twice! Haha

09-30-10 04:24 PM
    Hi Guys,

I tried that and it wouldnt save. Everyime I go back through it doesnt save. Also I don't know what I have done, because now anytime someone tries to call me, it rings on my end, but not on theirs, and when I pick up and talk they don't hear anything.

Anyone know what this could be? Im ready to throw this phone at the wall!!
    10-04-10 10:55 AM
    OH! and also my OS version is 4.5.0 or osmething like that!
    10-04-10 11:01 AM
    OH! and also my OS version is 4.5.0 or osmething like that!
    Something like that? You need to be more specific. Go to options>about and it will tell you exactly what version you are running
    10-04-10 11:12 AM
    Did you do a battery pull after the update. It won't work right till you do.

10-04-10 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD