What's the one thing (if any) you dislike or would like to change about the curve 8330?
    07-13-08 08:16 PM
    For Sprint I wish they would have MMS, after all I am paying for it! Grrrrrrr
    07-13-08 08:18 PM
    For Sprint I wish they would have MMS, after all I am paying for it! Grrrrrrr
    This is probably something every sprint customer would like.

Its not a curve specific issue, however; none of the blackberry devices on sprint have mms capabilities.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-08 08:22 PM
    I wish it came in colours like the pearl...I would LOVE a purple or white one.

Otherwise wouldn't change a thing.
    07-13-08 08:25 PM
    I know, I know...but that doesn't mean I can't not like it about the Curve! I switched from Motorola ic902 and even it had it on there. That is sad, just so sad.
    07-13-08 08:29 PM
    Besides the obvious (mms), I honestly can't think of anything. But my previous phones were all pathetic, so the Curve is like a Maybach!

07-13-08 08:32 PM
    Not a single complaint that i can think of
    07-13-08 08:34 PM
    The question is like asking what is one thing you would change your Husband/Wife. UHHHHHHHHHH nothing
    07-13-08 09:37 PM
    I came from Treo, so touch screen would be one. (I know its coming).

I don't have a BES (single user), so I would like an affordable wireless sync to my Outlook 2007 Calendar and Contacts.
    07-13-08 09:45 PM
    the worst thing about verzion is the gps lock, blackberry maps are amazing but the fact that verzion locks out the gps it really cuts back in the usefulness the program
    07-13-08 09:57 PM
    wifi, and gsm for european travel, and mms and higher capacity battery, but really the curve is fine, the bold seems to solve most of my requests
    07-13-08 09:57 PM
    Better battery life for my curve. That's the only thing I can think of cuz I really use all the functions of my curve all day long

07-13-08 10:06 PM
    Lack of MMS is the only complaint I have.
    07-13-08 10:09 PM
    Well a touch screen would be nice but color options would be great.

07-13-08 10:31 PM
    Software and apps. BB's hardware is way ahead of their software. A good calendar app would be nice. Isn't the BB supposed to be a business tool?
    Why do I have to pay for 3rd party apps to do things like: Turn off the shutter sound when taking a picture, or vibrate and ring at the same time, or no video record, or have integrate calendar and tasks. By the way, these are all the thing the Palm Treo does.
    07-13-08 10:38 PM
    A Today theme with TASKS. Just can't find a theme that I like more than the Today Theme even tho it doesn't have tasks. The last theme I downloaded bricked my Berry, so no more theme downloading.

The Curve should come with the Today theme with tasks on it.
    07-13-08 10:51 PM
    I've been using Dimension Today2 for the past month. It deleted the call log, and replaced with SMS and MMS. Which is perfect for me because you can click on phone button to get call log.
    Even more perfect if some could some how squeeze a TASK in there too.
    07-13-08 10:56 PM
    MMS and better cell coverage where I am. My curve constantly goes into roaming mode in my home town. My old ic902 never did that. Other than that I have no complaints, i love the phone
    07-13-08 11:13 PM
    Well a touch screen would be nice but color options would be great.

are you serious.......touch screens aren't that great......I have an iPod Touch and its manageable but nothing great...iPhones are the same way, and I tried the Instinct while I was waiting to upgrade to my curve and honestly....its not great.....BB's actual QWERTY Keyboard does the best job
    07-13-08 11:57 PM
    i see someone said this already but MMS would be sweet for sprint!
    07-14-08 12:04 AM
    This is probably something every sprint customer would like.

Its not a curve specific issue, however; none of the blackberry devices on sprint have mms capabilities.

I think that is so lame that Sprint devices don't have MMS capabilities... I mean come on! What kind of sick joke is this?!
    07-14-08 12:45 AM
    Besides the obvious (mms), I honestly can't think of anything. But my previous phones were all pathetic, so the Curve is like a Maybach!

Phewww!! Maybach huh?! High rolla right there
    07-14-08 12:47 AM
    My only dislike with the 8330 on Telus is the fact that your sent messages are gone for good once you send them unless you keep them in the same folder as your received emails.
    07-14-08 01:01 AM
    1. Wish my screen wouldn't auto dim especially considering that I have that feature turned off.
    2. The trackball isn't as nice as the 8830 I once had.
    3. Wish it had the screen brightening feature my 8830 had, which also turned the screen off.
    4. Wish there were replacement parts for it.

Other than that I will say i'm a happy camper.
    07-14-08 02:31 AM
    I can't believe nobody's mentioned the location of the memory card... Sucks that you have to pull the battery for micro sd access.
    07-14-08 07:59 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD