my wife is on Verizon.her Curve took a dump so a friend gave me his Curve but its an Alltel phone. Is this a problem? can this phone work on Verizon?
    07-01-10 02:28 PM
    Only if the Verizon system accepts the ESN/MEID number. The easiest way is to go to verizonwireless.com and login to your account and click on the Activate My Phone link.

Enter the phone's MEID or ESN number in the field when prompted and cross your fingers that the system accepts it for activation on the Verizon network.
    07-01-10 02:45 PM
    Only if the Verizon system accepts the ESN/MEID number. The easiest way is to go to verizonwireless.com and login to your account and click on the Activate My Phone link.

Enter the phone's MEID or ESN number in the field when prompted and cross your fingers that the system accepts it for activation on the Verizon network.
    i called and they tried, they were very helpful and spent some time with me on the phone. but the ESN number said it was locked to the Alltel network and they could not do anything...
    07-01-10 03:41 PM
    Alltel was bought out by vzw bt the thing is it won't work unless u have an alltel acct so best bet find a vzw phone sorry to say but that's the only option

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-10 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD