New to the BB and tried searching all forums before posting my question in hopes that it was already answered. When my Curve is ON but not being used, the scren blinks ON every 5 seconds & stays on for approx. 3-4 seconds. This continues all day long & I know my battery is affected by it. Does anyone have an answer on how to turn this feature off?

Thanks in advance.
    05-17-09 02:16 PM
    Its not a feature, sounds like a malfunction. How new is it? Id call Sprint and see what they suggest.. if you feel comfortable you may want to try upgrading, or reloading the operating system.

What OS do you have.. Options, About, 3rd line down.. should be 4.3 something or 4.5 something..
    05-17-09 02:22 PM
    The OS is 4.5. The phone is only about 3 weeks old & has been doing this for the past 2 days. No other problems though. I'll try reloading it & pulling the battery & if nothing else works, I'll call Sprint. Thanks, I didn't think it was a feature.
    05-17-09 02:32 PM
    Id try and reload the OS.. follow the sticky above, if you run into trouble, just report back. if it STILL does it after reloading, contact sprint.
    05-17-09 02:34 PM
    Agreed, reload the OS. A battery pull will more than likely not solve the problem...
    05-17-09 02:38 PM
    I've had the same problem which started on Wednesday of last week. Were you able to solve your problem? If so, how did you do it?
    05-18-09 02:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD