new to BB and I have a 8330 Curve from Sprint..... anyone care to share their experiences..... I think the users guide is weak
    06-02-08 01:58 PM
    Firstly welcome to CB! The best method for info on your lovely new berry is to search the forums and check out the blackberry 101 blog. There are tons of great ideas there. Good luck!
    Last edited by Evalast AV; 06-02-08 at 02:06 PM.
    06-02-08 02:02 PM
    the user guide you get with the phone IS weak, I agree but if you go to blackberry.com you can search for the real user guide. It's a HUGE document...can't remember how many pages but I think 600-700. That one is far from weak! Good luck!
    06-02-08 02:14 PM
    I loaded the users guide from the BB cd.... and that had some obvious errors.
    thanks for the come back...I'm a snowbird....yanno?
    06-02-08 02:17 PM
    where in fl to do you live when you're a snowbird? lol
    06-02-08 02:19 PM
    Lake Worth in Palm Beach County near the beach..... and you??
    06-02-08 02:21 PM
    very nice! Well I live in Sarasota. Just moved here from Orlando about 8-9 mon ago. Love siesta key and longboat key... also great living here when family and friends come to visit
    06-02-08 02:24 PM
    sounds great..... it was a great winter in florida this year.
    have you tried the BB Pin messaging yet..... whis is BB private system between BB??
    06-02-08 02:27 PM
    Hi folks I'm willing to share my pin if ya wanna share yours lol
    We are the best user guide-all of our combined experiences

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 04:06 PM
    tell me what makes you the best user guide... and maybe we can share pin.
    This is my first BB and I'm looking to master it
    06-02-08 07:45 PM
    sounds great..... it was a great winter in florida this year.
    have you tried the BB Pin messaging yet..... whis is BB private system between BB??
    I have no idea what you're askin LOL sorry I'm new to the BB just like you...never tried the PIN msging. All i know is that the BB instant messenger can only be used between users who have blackberrys. I tried yahoo IM today for the first time on there and boy was I impressed. IMing is a lot better than I imagined on a BB mobile phone.

Robin, thanks for the offer
    06-02-08 07:53 PM
    sorry if I wasn't clear about using the PIN to message between BlackBerrys.... it's similar to Nextel's Direct Connect... where you can communicate except on the BlackBerry it's in text message and in Nextel it's voice......lol..... hope that clears it up.
    I haven't tried IMing on Yahoo's Messenger ..... odes that work on the Curve..... if so.... feel free to message me on it..... my nick is rikthewhip.... whats yours??
    06-02-08 09:34 PM
    One good thing to do is to enable home screen shortcuts. Just press the green phone button, then the menu key, go to options, general options, and set dial from home screen to no. Click the back arrow and save. Now you can use the keyboard to open things from the home screen. b will launch browser. M for messages. L for calendar. U for calculator. And more

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-08 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD