In case you are interested, version 4.5.0.89 for Alltel 8330's is released and available when you upgrade the Desktop Manager to version 4.7.

Just connect your Alltel 8330 to DM 4.7 and it scans and then offers you the ver. 4.5 upgrade.

HTML email is very nice. I'm likin' it!
    11-20-08 09:01 AM
    Yeah this OS seems to be working pretty good with the exception of the MMS not working with Docs2Go installed. With Docs2Go installed I was able to send pictures and videos but I couldn't receive them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 09:14 AM
    Hmm. Strange.

I have Docs2Go installed and purposely took a video and MMS'd it to myself to make sure it all worked.

I probably am suggesting the obvious, but did you resend the service books?
    11-20-08 09:19 AM
    Well, now I'm questioning this release because I just logged into alltel.blackberry and looked at their available downloads and 4.3 is what the site has linked.

But... if Desktop Manager 4.7 is offering it, I'm accepting it!
    11-20-08 09:37 AM
    Hmm. Strange.

I have Docs2Go installed and purposely took a video and MMS'd it to myself to make sure it all worked.

I probably am suggesting the obvious, but did you resend the service books?
    Yes, I resent the service books.
    11-20-08 02:06 PM
    suuuuurrrrrrrrre push that knife deeper into my sprint subscribing back.........

11-20-08 02:31 PM
    Yeah this OS seems to be working pretty good with the exception of the MMS not working with Docs2Go installed. With Docs2Go installed I was able to send pictures and videos but I couldn't receive them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

If you upgrade the version of Docs2Go from the original version that comes with 4.5 you must reload 4.5 again and NOT update Docs2Go and MMS will work fine. Basically if you have Sheets2Go (Excel) in your Docs2Go folder than MMS will NOT work. You can either delete Docs2Go or just reinstall the old version of Docs2Go.

Hope that helps
    12-01-08 06:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD