here is my problem... I frequently delete my texts from my nosy bf but then end up realizing that I have deleted something I needed...my friend has T-mobile and has the ability to send her texts to her email where they are safe from being deleted from her phone. Is there anyway to have texts received on my phone as usual but a copy sent to my email??? suggestions?
    11-03-09 02:40 PM
    While your in the text, press the menu and you can "forward as", choose the format and send. You can even send it as a PIN to yourself.
    11-03-09 02:43 PM
    Ever heard of using a password lock on your BB?
    11-03-09 02:44 PM
    I didn't want to have to forward each and every text to save it. I wanted to know if there was a way to set phone up so that it automatically did it for me...everytime a text came to my phone it also went to my email...it sounds lazy but I will forget to save them and then when I delete they are gone forever...maybe Sprint does not have the capability like T-mobile does but I wanted to see if anyone knew....
    And no...I don't wanna put a lock code on the phone...thats tooo obvious! lol
    11-03-09 02:53 PM
    Forget obvious.

Your BF shouldn't be poking his nose, among other things, where it doesn't belong.
    11-03-09 02:57 PM
    this is true...but you know boys...anyway, no help? there is no way to do this with this phone???
    11-03-09 03:02 PM
    i disagree ...i think the bf should be checking in on this one..obviously theres something to see...
    11-03-09 03:48 PM
    Dunno if there's an auto-forwarding app, but not available in native OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 11-03-09 at 04:27 PM.
    11-03-09 04:11 PM
    You could try the DexRex app... www.dexrex.com
    11-03-09 04:15 PM
    i disagree ...i think the bf should be checking in on this one..obviously theres something to see...
    Ditto to that.
    11-03-09 10:14 PM
    tisk tisk sneaky gf
    11-04-09 11:18 AM
    Ditto to that.
    +1 or is it +2......
    11-04-09 11:29 AM
    lisalisa68, there's a download called txtForward that automatically forwards text messages to your email--not sure if you can still find it for free, though.
    11-04-09 12:27 PM
    As a man that has been down the road before, I AGREE. If you're that concerned about hiding, there's probably something there he should know about.

Anyway, back to the OT... No I don't know of anyway to automatically do this.
    11-04-09 01:17 PM
    not sure if there is an automatic way
    11-04-09 04:20 PM
    I believe a blackberry is the same as a PERSONAL computer. Its called personal for a reason.

my g/f tries to get my BB to go through my texts. While I have nothing to hide from her I do receive confidential information that is meant for my eyes only. I have a lock code and of course she believes its on there for other reasons but thats not the case. As much as it annoys her I know I have to do it.

I wonder if there is an app that you can transfer messages into and it will hold them there and require a password to open it. Say something with a decoy-like name..... Have an icon that is completely unrelated to messaging and require a password to open it up......

Hmmm I may be onto something
    11-05-09 09:54 AM
    {{{dou*che chills}}}
    11-05-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD