Hello, I'm newbie here, yesterday I found my new Curve 8320 was not working, it's kinda like it's turn on and off by it self, only appears in the display a spinning hourglass momentarily, and then it went off, and on again with the spinning hourglass, and it keep going like that all the time. What's wrong with this BB? can anyone give me solution? Because I want to unlock this BB with the code i've just received. Thx, your help will be much appreciated.
    09-26-08 12:53 AM
    N just FYI, I've already done the "loader /nojvm" thing, n it's still the same.

I bought it via ebay, n it's working fine for 3 days, n suddenly it just happen.
    09-26-08 12:57 AM
    Sounds like a battery issue. Try going to a retail store and
    let them try a new one. If it works, have them replace it if
    it is still in warranty. If not buy it.

Edit: If you bought it off EBay, try contacting the seller or
    try a new one. The retail store will probably not replace it
    under warranty as you did not buy it from them.
    09-26-08 12:57 AM
    I've already tried change the battery with the other one from my 8310, it didn't work. Same thing happen.

I've already contacted the seller, and he suggest me to return it if it still didn't work. But to send it back to US (i'm in indonesia by the way), it'll cost me a lot. So he suggest me to try anything that will cost lower than the cost to send it back. (his return policy, the cost is buyer responsibility).
    09-26-08 01:55 AM
    have you downloaded any or apps or try to upgrade it to a new os or something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-08 04:51 AM
    have you downloaded any or apps or try to upgrade it to a new os or something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No, I didn't.
    I just turned it on without simcard and put it inside the box for 2 days, whilst I was waiting for the unlock code. I did nothing to the handheld. That's why I'm confused. If it's nuked... why??? Please help...
    09-26-08 10:26 PM
    That does sound like a battery issue. I had a similar display when the battery was not seated correctly.

If you are using a computer and USB cable, there may be power supply issues or USB drivers on Windows XP computers.

You can safely use third party USB chargers, either battery supply or mains powered to charge the battery.

Another tip, remove the battery and examine the contacts. If there is any sign of contamination on the 4 Gold contacts, clean them gently with a pink rubber eraser.

09-27-08 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD