After going to T-Mobile's site and downloading the new Desktop Manager and Handheld software, I installed the Desktop Manager. After installing, it said there were updates to my phone and I said to install them. Should I have said no, then run the Handheld software I downloaded from T-Mobile's website? Anyway, I did and after installing everything, my curve is so slow. Just moving around the screen to different icons takes about 10seconds. Has anyone else with this phone had this problem? Also, should I have said no to updating the phone after installing desktop manager and then ran the file I downloaded for curve from T-Mobile's website? I really thought about not updating because I usually don't have much luck doing this. Also, I went ahead and ran the handheld software I downloaded from T-Mobile's website and the only options were to uninstall or repair. I did the repair but did I need to be connected to my phone via blackberry's desktop manager to do that? I'm just confused and frustrated. The handheld update was 4.5.0.81

Richard
    12-27-08 08:28 PM
    Here is a thread that will show you exactly how to install your new OS.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/prop...ocedure-53359/
    Take your time and have patience. Follow the directions and you'll be good to go.
    12-27-08 08:53 PM
    Yeah just backup your phone first!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD